Friday, June 02, 2006

A -Z Meme

Mona tagged me and now i'm blogging again. i'm not sure what the rules are but the bold stuff stay:

Accent
– Raw Nigerian - flexible for public speaking (But theres this british voice in my head with a "Honey, we're having Dinner with the Cholomondeleys!" accent... Get out of my head!!! and take ur ghenien (sic) friend with you!!!)
Booze – A stout man, Beer no spirits...ever/ (unless ure driving and its ur car/ and u wont mind the smell of my puke...happily ever after) / Tusker, beautiful tusker, whenever i dream of kenya
Chore I hate – Hate is a very strong word
Dogs/Cats – cats
Essential electronics – PC/Laptop and mobile phone (to tell the time and play this silly game) and a walkman (cassette- 'cause i'm old school like that')
Favourite Perfume – Gucci Rush(smells like the hybrid of weed and a brand new car)
Gold/Silver – White Gold (aha!)
Hometown – Lagos
Insomnia – No not the 'I' word!
Job Title – Human
Kids – Like what?
Living arrangements – on the couch mostly
Most admired trait – In others- selflessness. In self- whatever it is that keeps me sane
Number of sexual partners – Real or virtual?
Overnight hospital stays – One.
Phobia – Agrizoophobia, Dromophobia (kind of), Iatrophobia, Myxophobia (no, i didnt spend 20 mins checking this up on The Phobia list)
Quote – 'That shit is pointless like diversity without equality' - Immortal Technique (On quoting smart dead ppl...not!)
Religion – Islam (and it doesnt mean I Self Lord And Master!)
Siblings – Big bro, baby sis - did someone just say middle child syndrome?
Time I usually awake – Lmao! 'Usually' me? 'usually' ha ha ha!
Unusual talent – Produce tears at will by yawning/ yawning at will. (now can i join the x-men?)
Vegetable I refuse to eat – Yet to meet a worthy foe
Worst habit – Sleep deprivation
X-rays – 2 i think.
Yummy foods I make – i make/té the ideal eba (no kokos, no dry bits, not too hard, not too soft - ideal), Bubbulees (i.e rice cooked in a bucket with a boiling ring - a long forgotten boarding house art - requires laundry room, blankets and junior boys as teacher/prefect scouts), do cocktails count? I do this egg thing with milk and...yummy is a relative word, u know!
Zodiac sign – Capricorn

I'm tagging everyone (yes everyone tori) on my favourites list. Why tag in 3s?

26 comments:

c0dec said...

and what's the idea? the concept exactly?

Aramide said...

LOL you're a mutant now! Mr tear-yawner.

Aramide said...

LOL @ virtual sex partners!

chrome said...

"I Self Lord And Master, shall bring disaster to evil factors Demonic chapters, ..."

bad boy choon. 'above the clouds' gotta be the best tune on that joint. proper five percent nation of islam philosophy.

sleep deprivation makes is good for creativity.

toometoblog said...

@ c0dec- i was wondering the same thing.

@ mona- Thanks for the Superhero name: The Tear-Yawner, able to cause powerful storms with his eyes and pretend to be touched emotionally when hes really just bored. I'm keeping the name :)

@ obi- 'Above the clouds' is classic premo, he even gave RZA a run for his money and INS was on point, Guru definitely killed it. But the 'moment of truth' joint...that was stellar!

tori said...

*grumble*

? said...

Thought I should visit again.

I would like to invite you to view a manifesto setting out how Nigeria can be improved. Posted by Renegade Eye.

Please, by all means, take a swing in the comments, too.

Nkem said...

I take it waking up is not your strongest feature.

Quest said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quest said...

muslim huhn....aren't you a bundle of suprises. bubblebeesswetin?? LOL.

Atinuke A. said...

The Bubbulees thing reminded me of indomie in metal cups with irons..Ah, Adesoye College!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

LOL rice cooked with boilng ring...hshhaha... please what did this turn out like?

Anonymous said...

dude, did u go to ijanikin? blanket, boiling ring, laundry room, bucket "bubbulees"

Quest said...

hmm. your photo is gone. was that even your photo...

toometoblog said...

@ tori- Get to work! on the double

@ nkem- neither is going to bed. there is no pattern to my sleep pattern.

@ everchange- am i a bundle of suprises? i was born a muslim so it doesnt suprise me (ha, ha)...that was my picture BTW. but u took urs down first.

@ atinuke- u adesoye guys were posh(-ish). we might have fried eggs with our irons, but we definitely soaked our noodles in cold water. (memories...i feel i'm going to be sick)

@ Delot- I deed, I deed! did u? what set? i'm losing the blog anonymity that i never had. hola

@ author who removed comment- why?

toometoblog said...

I knew I missed one

@ Onada- It turned out alright (depending on the chefs experience). I remember Nepa messing it all up once and we had to settle for the crunchy goodness of chin-chin-rice

Quest said...

that wurn't me! It was Googler!

Nneka's World said...

Lol!

You always crack me up

Anonymous said...

i knew it! i absolutely knew it! only an ijanikin border can use the words: bubblies, laundry room, bucket, blanket and juniour boy in the same sentence.
was in 96 set: the ones who dabbled with "the mask", charles gigi-head boy...i'm sure u know the set.
big up "the builders" massive. lol

toometoblog said...

@ everchange- What, who or werin be googler? ur denial has confirmed my suspicion!

@ nneka- :)

@ Delot- Lmao.'96 for real. u know i'm still programmed to respond to 'last boy' calls. lol. my bro was in ur set, u guys were the last of the evil seniors. wow! i might have had the honor of fetching water for you.

TMinx said...

"Agrizoophobia, Dromophobia (kind of), Iatrophobia, Myxophobia (no, i didnt spend 20 mins checking this up on The Phobia list)"


But u kept me busy checking them up loolllll

Quest said...

there's something you need to dooo...

Quest said...

it starts with a b-b-b

Unknown said...

Nice blog and I was tagged by a friend too. Check out the answers at www.queenzy.wordpress.com

Nice to finally meet fellow Nigerian bloggers

Anonymous said...

Blood, just wrote probably my longest and hardest blog; about Ijanikin...thanks for reminding me man...cant believe i almost forgot.
This year is my 10th year graduation anniversary and i cant believe its been that long. i've still got vivid memories of everything we went through and i'm sure i'll never forget that joint. anyways...hope you like it and it brings back some memories too; peace

Anonymous said...

lol - excellent