Saturday, April 01, 2006

Not about the lizard in my room

Welcome faithful readers (imaginary and real), souls interwoven to mine by the fiber optic thread of the World Wide Web… who am I kidding? I can’t keep this up!!! I’m totally… narfed (for lack of a better a better word- “kpanshed” finally failed me). As you may have noticed (if like me you don’t have a life) I haven’t posted up anything in a minute (finally living up to my moniker). I guess its because I’ve been too busy with funerals, malaria, post-census fatigue and the lizard in my room (long story). Hopefully I’ll be back in true blogging form in a couple days. In the mean time I’ve been tagged (on two sides) and writing that list isn’t as easy as it looks. Suddenly “Must have seen every episode of the original voltron!” and all the other things I once thought important characteristics of my better half look silly on paper. So right now I’m working on a new list (I’m actually trying to narrow down my hundred or so points to 10). I don’t know why I feel I have to be sincere with this but I do so I’m taking my time.

A little Irony: www.dying.com was “under construction” the last time I checked. i.e. incase you ever thought you were dying, they’ll like you to know its in the works.

Afterthought: God bless (the bracket)!

7 comments:

chrome said...

interwoven souls eh? i like that. over metal and fiber optics.

c0dec said...

so you survived the malaria. welcome back.

Quest said...

well. hope you return soon.

Lebatron said...

Ok, that was some fucked up post. Anyways, I look forward to reading some of your real stuff..i think

toometoblog said...

@ Obifromsouthlondon thanks for the holla. you're like blog royalty. mp3s are always dope. More madlib please

@ c0decDid you find the robot game music in time? hola

@ everchange i'm back.

@ lebatron wassup? are u hating? or maybe its just that canadian humor escapes me.

c0dec said...

i had to jack some keltech mp3s from epitonic. i still wouldn't mind some original stuff from you though. not too late yet.

Aramide said...

Hey, I'm in love............with the way you write!!!!