Tuesday, April 04, 2006

TAGGED

Ok! by order of monie and c0dec. I join this game which i at first consider as a way to deal with some personal issues but i now see as the emotional equivlent (if taken too seriously) of pissing against the wind.

Rules of the game:

1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect man/woman
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.


  1. My perfect mate is equal parts woman and girl (at least for the foreseeable future)
  2. My perfect mate and I shouldn’t need too many words to communicate (i.e. should understand #1 without an accompanying essay).
  3. She should have a sense of humor.
  4. She should have earned (or plan to) by merit alone the position of best friend
  5. She should be as fine as “D-D-D-D-DAMN!” (One day I hope to outgrow this juvenile attraction to beautiful women and learn to see that true beauty…yadah, yadah, yadah…one day)
  6. She should be adventurous
  7. She should have good taste in music, literature, movies etc (because one of us has to)
  8. She should know God and have a religion of some sorts (even if its one we have to makeup)
  9. She should understand that I’m a “work in progress” (even though I appear to be the ish). And since she’s “perfect” in my eyes I’d like to reciprocate this.
  10. She should be the type of person that reads this and realizes that half of it doesn’t matter if “we” work.

THE END

since everyone on earth has been tagged i'll let it die here.

8 comments:

tori said...

I adore number one.

toometoblog said...

@ monie- thanks for the tag. i did leave out some really funny ones coz there was a little too much truth bending for laughs :)

@ tori- me too (with a less wussy word than adore). 10 was initially 1 tho.

Noella said...

Hey, nice blog, you write really well (for a guy.....lol), and I love number 10

toometoblog said...

thanks for the compliment(i'm guessin thats what it was) ...for a guy???

Noella said...

Believe me its a compliment - your writing reminds me of Nkem's - Mr African Shirts himself, and I think he writes really well

Noella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
toometoblog said...

*Takes bow*

Monef said...

impressive...It comes across as quite honest, which is pretty much unusual for a guy who's been tagged.